Saturday, February 21, 2009

How To Make Thermocol Decoration

Senza Fine - Monica Mancini) Theme from the movie ghost ship



Endless



You drag our life
Without a breathing space to dream


To be able to remember what we have already lived
Endless
You are an instant without You did not end yesterday

You have no tomorrow
Everything now in your hands
Mani Mani large
endless

the moon do not care I do not mind the stars
You to me are the moon and stars to me are you
sun and sky
You're everything to me as
All that I want to have no end

La, la, la, la
Endless







Translation An in English:


no end



drag our lives


without a second dream
respiropara

to remember


that we had experienced.


no end you an instant, no yesterday finalno


no maƱanatodo


and now in your hands


big hands


hands without end.


the moon I do not care


the stars I do not care


you are for me the moon and the stars


you are for me the sun and heaven


you are to me everything that I want to have .

0 comments:

Post a Comment