Saturday, March 6, 2010

Own Wedding Invitation Email









Something about you




Something about you that I canceled the five senses,
there anything that stimulates you, the tenderness of a child,
who lives in me that lives in you, and I let go of you, for you carry
, carry it for you, spinning around,
From your mirada.Hay something about you that separates me from my convictions,
There is something missing in you, and your warmth in my nights,
who lives in my living in you, and I let go of you
, Bring yourself, bring yourself, spinning around,
of your eyes.
if born again, would you want to
,
would return to conquer,
fall in love again,
If I was reborn again
believe in you
And in your eyes.
There's something about you that strikes with all my mistakes, wear blue
my luck that often hides
And living in me that lives in you, and I let go of you, Taking
for you take for you, spinning around,
In your eyes.
if born again, would you want to,
would return to conquer, in love again,
If I am born again, again to believe in you,
And in your eyes.
There's something about you that is eternal, please do not change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment