Monday, April 18, 2011

Person Wearing Lip Piercing Retainers

Doughnuts

holidays have arrived y. .. have to entertain the kids !.....


My kids were eager to cook with me, sometimes by the daily rhythm of classes and extracurricular activities is impossible to take a while to get cooking. I have yet to do with them sopaipas, I mean that maybe my next prescription is that ......
Today donuts touched has been crazy, haha, but we had a very good, the two fought to add the ingredients including the small was trying everything that we added ....¡ even flour! and kept saying he was hungry. What I liked most of all was to see their faces, they were super excited .....
I had a "little problem" with flour, this recipe is a friend of my mother and to vary the flour is needed which supports ......¡!, I weighed the flour and cautious separated flour I figured you might need, the "little problem" in question is that I do not remember how I put, is that were 350gr or 300gr but it was fixed ... ohhhh!, what I know is that I left over flour 70g approximately, which I think the best thing is to 275gr and adding if we need more. Ingredients

(25 donuts small) 1 egg



4 tablespoons sugar 4 tablespoons olive oil
, 2 tablespoons of anise
half small lemon zest 1 envelope leavening
for 275gr
pastry flour and a little more if needed

1 piece of lemon peel
Sunflower oil for frying
, sugar to coat the donuts

Preparation In a bowl mix all ingredients except flour, begin to add little by little until we see that a soft dough is not sticking to our hands and it works well. Make balls the size of a walnut with your thumb make a hole and stretch a little to we are not too close to frying.

Make heat the oil with a piece of lemon peel, when you pick up enough heat to go frying donuts with care not to brown too, if we go down to brown too much heat slightly to keep burning. Remove from pan and put some minutes on paper towels. Sugar batter and ready ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment